Hi All,

I am confused about how to prevent click through. My document puts up a window when a button is clicked. I disable the button then display the other window. If the user clicks off the other window (it resigns key), then I close it and re-enable the button. But the main window becomes active and my button is enabled too soon. The button is disabled but if I click on it when it's disabled, it becomes enabled in time to receive the click. FWIW, Xcode exhibits this behavior with the "Show Editor" button in the toolbar. The button is disabled but clicking it still works.

Any tips? I need the app to work in Tiger and Leopard and I'm developing on Leopard.

Thanks a lot
Marc