You could get a char array from your initial NSString and then use stringByAppendingFormat:@"%c " on an NSString in a loop. Notice the space after the %c.

-Matt

J. Todd Slack wrote:
Hi John,

Yes, I have, Are you thinking insertString:atIndex:?

So at a basic level, can I get the string length, for loop through each
character and after each use insertString to add a space?

I am just looking for the most efficient way, sometimes I suffer from doing things multiple ways, trying to find the most succinct and efficient versus
just making it work and optimizing later..

Jason