On Mar 19, 2008, at 12:37 PM, J. Todd Slack wrote:
But one note, you mentioned stopping coding...if I did that, I would not have dug to solve the problem...Is there not something to be said for those that “try and try again” until they get it right or maybe “Practice makes
perfect”?

I interpreted his point to be, before blindly jumping down into the rabbit hole, take a break and read up on some of the basic stuff, learn the layout of the docs and the frameworks, so that once you enter the rabbit hole, you'll have a better intuition of which tunnels to follow. Then, your "try and try again" may be simply reduced to "try again".

Don't stop, just pause... :)