I have a user who can't use my program because it won't load. It loads
into Safari by using an input manager, but it simply doesn't show up.
I've placed logging statements in my input manager principal class's
+load method and they don't appear for this user, so it's clear that
the bundle isn't loading, as opposed to loading but failing to do what
it's supposed to do.

At this point I'm basically stuck. I've verified all of the
permissions and the contents of the input manager with the user and
everything appears to be 100% on the level. It's installed in
/Library/InputManagers, it's chown root:admin, and everything is
non-writable for world/group. The ~/Library/InputManagers directory
has been deletd. The user is running Leopard where all of this stuff
is necessary, but as far as I know I'm complying with all of the
requirements. My installer sets all of the requisite permissions
automatically, and it works fine for me and for most or all other
people who have used it.

So my question is, how can I debug this? Nothing interesting gets
printed to the console when Safari starts, so I'm pretty much stuck. I
don't know what else to try and I don't know how to get any more
information about what's going wrong. Does anyone have any pointers?

Mike