Hey Clark, you might to take a look at the following video:
Leveraging iPhone Location, Acceleration, Orientation, and System
Information<https://deimos.apple.com/WebObjects/Core.woa/BrowsePrivately/adc.apple.com.1479953497.01479953503.1483775514?i=1561201479>

Lastly, I would recommend that you utilize the iPhone resources at the
following
site before posting here:

http://developer.apple.com/iphone/

Good luck,