I am trying to find a way to connect Cocoa to a DBMS.

I have been working for a few weeks trying to find a way to get Cocoa to communicate with PostgreSQL (at this point I am willing to use just about any mainstream database). I have tried using BaseTen (http://www.karppinen.fi/baseten/ ) and PostgreSQL Cocoa Framework (http://sourceforge.net/projects/pgsqlcocoa/ ), but I have not been able to get either of them to work. Both seem to be very complicated and need a lot of tweaking.

I have heard hints of odbc/iodbc but no tutorials on how to use it in cocoa.

I have PostgreSQL 8.3 installed, running 10.5 on the host that will talk to the DB, and multiple client computers running 10.4 or 10.5

What would you use to create an enterprise level application?
Is there any tutorials that you would use to create the connections to the database?

Thank you,

Justin Giboney