I'm working on an application to make measurements on each of the frames of a QTMovie. I have a window with a QTMovieView and a superimposed NSView. When the QTMovieView is offset from the NSView, My app draws to the NSView, but when they are exactly overlaid, I see nothing in the image. In fact, right on the edge, my NSView elements are clipped. It seems like the NSView is behind the QTMovieView. I've tried

         [mMovieView addSubview:measureView]; and

[mMovieView addSubview:measureView positioned:NSWindowAbove relativeTo:mMovieView];

But neither seems to get renderings of NSView to appear above the QTMovieView.
How can I get the NSView superimposed over the QTMovieView?

Thanks,
Joseph

--
Joseph Ayers, Professor
Department of Biology and

begin:vcard
fn:Joseph Ayers
n:Ayers;Joseph
org:Northeastern University;Biology
adr:East Point, 430 Nahant Road;;Marine Science Center;Nahant;MA;01908;USA
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Professor
tel;work:(781) 581-7370 x309
tel;fax:(781) 581-6076