I'm trying to make an NSWindow that takes up the entire screen
including the menu bar but is not actually a fullscreen window.  I
know this is possible with Carbon, but I can't figure it out with
Cocoa.  Whenever I call [NSMenu setMenuVisible:TRUE], the menubar goes
away, but so does my window.  I can't for the life of me figure out
how to hide one without the other.  The reason I want to do this is so
that the user can bring other windows on top of the window despite it
taking up the entire screen.  Any help appreciated.
thanks,
wes