Hi to all,

In a portion of code of my app (collision detection part) i need to remove an object from an array of objects, when two distinct objects crashed i decrement a life counter, and if this is equal to zero the object must be destroyed, but when the counter reach de zero and the object is destroyed my app crash. Some one can help me with this problem, here is the code, and thanks in advance:

for(i=0;i<[spritesGoodObjectsArray_ count];i++) {
                for(j=0;j<[spritesBadObjectsArray_ count];j++) {

                        CGRect collisionRectWithEnemy;

collisionRectWithEnemy = CGRectIntersection([[spritesGoodObjectsArray_ objectAtIndex:i] returnSpriteRect_], [[spritesBadObjectsArray_ objectAtIndex:j] returnSpriteRect_]);

                        if (!CGRectIsEmpty(collisionRectWithEnemy)) {

                                [[spritesGoodObjectsArray_ objectAtIndex:i]
invertSpriteMovement];
                                [[spritesBadObjectsArray_ objectAtIndex:j]
invertSpriteMovement];

                                [[spritesGoodObjectsArray_ objectAtIndex:i]
decrementSpriteLife];

if([[spritesGoodObjectsArray_ objectAtIndex:index] returnSpriteLife_] == 0) { [spritesGoodObjectsArray_ removeObjectAtIndex:index]; // here my app crash

Mario Gajardo Tassara
[EMAIL PROTECTED]