Hi,

I have a Textured Window with a NSView that has some custom drawing done in drawRect.

When I click and drag outside the custom NSView
        The window moves
        (That is exactly what is needed)

When I click and drag within the custom NSView
        The window moves
        The custom NSView receives the mouseDragged messages

Since I am overriding mouseDragged (and most other mouse related messages in NSResponder) I would expect for the custom NSView to only receive the messages and since I am not calling [super mouseXXXXX]; the message should not get outside the NSView therefore the window should not move.

Clearly that is now what happens. The window moves when I click and drag within the custom view which is something we dont want to happen.

Does anyone understands what is the flow of mouse events and what to do to get around this?

Thank you,
Vance