How can I [someNSTextField setStringValue:someString] (to some value I only learn at run time), and then resize the window that contains it so the string is visible? Or, is there something I can set in Interface Builder that will make this resize happen automatically?

I found a sizeToFit in the NSTextField, but not on the surrounding NSWindow or NSView.

-==-
Jack Repenning
Chief Technology Officer
CollabNet, Inc.