On 02/04/2008, at 5:11 AM, Jeff LaMarche wrote:
I've also tried using @"selectedObjects" rather than @"selection". Now this notifies me when the selection changes, except it doesn't notify me if the user clicked somewhere resulting in an empty selection, nor when the selection is currently empty and the user selects on the same object that was previously selected.

I need to know when the selection becomes empty, not just when it changes from one node to another node. Is there another keyPath or notification I can register for that will do that?

I observe @"selectionIndexPaths" which seems to do the job.

--
Rob Keniger