Hi,

Seems like I'm once again behind the "mixing Obj-C
with C++" 8-ball. :(

This time, I'm getting compile errors in the .h file
of my C++ class.

Specifically, just this much code:

  using namespace std;
  class CXLSWriter
  {

Generates 3 errors, and one warning:

  error: syntax error before 'namespace'
  warning: data definition has no type or storage
class
  error: syntax error before 'CXLSWriter'
  error: syntax error before '{' token

And, I've not even gotten to the part where the
compiler complains about function overloading.

AFAIK, this is good code that built under 10.3 and
maybe even 10.4.

Does anyone know what I might be missing here?

Thanks,