Hi everyone!

Has anyone here ever found out why kAuthorizationEnvironmentIcon for authorization requests sometimes works and sometimes not? It's not the image format or anything. I thought it has to do with whether the path has spaces inside or not, but that's not it either. It seems to fail as soon as the path to the file is beyond a certain length.

The code always works if I reference any image within /tmp, as this is a very short path. But if I reference the very same file in the app bundle, it fails (and I can use this C-string and pass it to "open" command on command line and the image will open in preview just fine). Has nothing to do with the image format either, like I said, the very same image works when copied to /tmp and using a path to there.

--
Best Regards,
    Markus Hanauska