I am a staffing manager in the Boston MA area. I am currently working on a 6
month contract in the Cambridge MA area. The client will hire off the phone and
is looking for someone to start April 14th. Please let me know who you know
that may be interested. Contact me at 781-530-3088 or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We are seeking a Software Development Engineer with experience development
skills in Mac OS X environment, with in-depth knowledge and experience writing
commercial software using Objective-C, C++, XCode, Interface Builder, and Cocoa
frameworks. The position is for a three month contract working in Cambridge.
The existing team includes 3 developers and one PM

Must Haves:

        - Objective C experience

        - C++ experience

        - Mac OS 10 Imaging experience

        - Cocoa framework experience

Nice to Haves:

        - Core animation

        - X Code

        - Interface Builder

Christy Hoffman MM

Staffing Manager

Winter, Wyman Technology Contracting

Phone: 781-530-3088

Fax: 781-530-3988

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.wwcontracts.com

www.linkedin.com/in/christyhoffman

**Winter, Wyman offers a $500 referral for each Contract Professional you refer
who completes 160 hours on an assignment**

1,312 contract placements/1,128 direct hires in 2007

Winter, Wyman was recently named one of the "Best Places to Work" for the
second consecutive year.  Read more at www.winterwyman.com.