On Apr 3, 2008, at 1:32 PM, JanakiRam wrote:
      Are there any WEBDAV Client libraries available for Cocoa. If so
please let me know the available libraries and recommended one among them on
Tiger as well as on Leopard.

Try searching around for "ConnectionKit"... I think that's what it's called; I don't know if it's still maintained or not.

Does SVNX Client application also uses WEBDAV protocol to retrieve the
repository details ?

If you're talking about the svnX application, I think that's just a GUI front end for the svn command line tool.

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>