On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 12:48 PM, Stebel Wolfram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  i wondered if somebody sells it's unused apple support incidents of adc
> membership and just tried it on ebay.
>  Look there if you need cheap support incidents.

Selling / trading incidents like that is breach of the ADC account agreement.

"3. Transfer Of Membership Benefits And Materials.  Except as
otherwise prohibited herein, the
benefits and materials, including but not limited to seed keys, seed
DVDs, technical support incidents,
hardware discounts, and pre-release software (collectively "ADC
Materials"), provided to you as an ADC
program member may be transferred only to employees and contractors
working for the same entity as
you who have an existing ADC membership. You agree that you will not
otherwise transfer, publish,
copy, or disseminate such ADC Materials. Please refer to our "How To
Transfer Assets" FAQ at
developer.apple.com/faq/transfer.html for more information on the
authorized methods of transferring
ADC Materials.  "

-Shawn