On 7 Apr '08, at 6:24 AM, Jacob Engstrand wrote:

In a separate thread I call:
[self performSelectorOnMainThread: @selector(broadcastMessage:) withObject: nil waitUntilDone: NO]; Now, is there a way for the main thread to inspect the queue of pending messages, their targets and arguments?

Nope. That information is private to the runloop implementation.

(I would like my unit test to verify that -broadcastMessage: has actually been sent to the main thread.)

You can have a flag that the main thread sets in its - broadcastMessage: method, and the unit test checks afterwards.

—Jens