Hi - I'm having trouble binding my table column to a key in my NSArrayController.

My NSArrayController is set to control an array of NSMutableDictionary objects. This array controller has its contentsArray bound to the 'actualArray' (NSMutableArray) of my class object. When I set the binding for the table column like so:

[column bind:NSValueBinding toObject:contentsCTRL withKeyPath:@"myKey" options:nil];

I get the following error through output:

2008-04-07 22:28:14.058 EvePDA[6319:813] [<NSArrayController 0x103e450> valueForUndefinedKey:]: this class is not key value coding- compliant for the key myKey.

Yet when I perform the following method on my array objects I get the correct result:

[obj valueForKey:@"myKey'];

And if I set the binding manually in IB, with default options, it works fine.

I've looked online for solutions to this problem but nothing seems to tell me why the binding is not working. The closest match I can find for someone else suffering from this problem is here:

http://www.cocoabuilder.com/archive/message/cocoa/2006/8/21/169899

And that says the answer is what I'm already doing...

Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong ?

Thanks