I think using the capacity of Cocoa would be simplier. Look at the doc on the localization :

<http://developer.apple.com/documentation/MacOSX/Conceptual/BPInternational/Articles/StringsFiles.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/20000005 >

This line :

NSLog(@"%3$u : %2$@ : %1$@", @"le 1", @"le 2", 3);

result in :

2008-04-08 12:37:50.036 Test[483:10b] 3 : le 2 : le 1

F. Testuz

Le 8 avr. 08 à 12:01, Jere Gmail a écrit :
Well, I have found a "good" solution using
stringByReplacingOccurrencesOfString:withString:options:range:
The only problem is that one of the parameters is a float, and if I
want to display it with more or less precision I would have to make a
preprocess of the parameter format into the string.

Now it works with:
[str stringByReplacingOccurrencesOfString:@"%1" withString:string1]