Hi All,

Would someone provide me a pointer for how to get the mouse location in the coordinate system of a transformed layer that is underneath the mouse. I thought I could do something like this:

Mouse_Location = [Target_Layer convertPoint: NSPointToCGPoint( [NSEvent mouseLocation] ) fromLayer: nil];

using "nil" for the fromLayer because Target_Layer is the view's "topmost" layer and contains all other sublayers. Unfortunately, the results I get back are incorrect (no conversion appears to be done) and when the Target_Layer has a transform (scaling) applied, the results are very wrong.

I am obviously missing something here. Any suggestions and pointers would be helpful.

thanks,

douglas