Hi,
My app is not a document-based application. And it has a main window and other windows.

What I want to ask you to tell me is how to remain still the main window even if user
option-clicks the close box of one of the other windows.

I tried observing with its name nil and object nil. But I couldn't get which notification
actually makes the windows close.

Would you tell me how to remain the main window? Of course, it must close if user clicks
the close box of the window.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Norio