At 09:26 -0700 08/04/08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>From: John Stiles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 09:25:57 -0700
>
>Well, I was thinking more along the lines of an RBSplitView, somethingyou can
>just drop into your nib/code and suddenly your toolbars arebetter :)

Is this fame, or what? :-P OK, I've noted that there might be demand for a
RBToolBar...

Although I've so far avoided having to use NSToolBar, and disliked it when I
tried to some years ago, I hear it's gotten much better in Leopard? I'm more
inclined to publish a RBFileObject at this time, however, since I've got most
parts of that already done...

--
Rainer Brockerhoff  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Belo Horizonte, Brazil