Hi All,

Maybe someone can Help Me?!

I've created a NSTabView with two Pages (NSTabViewItems). On the second Page I got a Custom-View, that is hosting a Layer-Tree. This tree consist of a CATextLayer, within a CAScrollLayer, within a CALayer. The CALayer is the Root-Layer of the View.

When I switch to the second Page, everything works as expected. But after switching back to the first Page, the Text within the CATextLayer remains displayed for about one second thereby disturbing the appearance of the first page.

I've tried to hide the View, before switching the pages. I stop every Animation of the Layers immediately before the switch actually happens. I even tried to set the opacity of the Layers to 0.0 (and called setNeedsDisplay) but to no avail.

Functionality of both Pages is as expected, but the short remains of the Text are really annoying.

regards
Joachim Deelen

AQUARIUS-software
http://www.aquarius-software.de