- Does the Objective-C 2.0 fast enumeration make sense to be used? I mean, if I don't use it, will my application perform worse on Leopard?

Unless you are doing a huge number of enumerations, the difference is speed will not be worth the extra coding hassle. Better check the difference using the performance tools, to make sure you are not making your code much more complex for a few microseconds of speed gain.

Cheers, Patrick