Has anyone had any problems with creating Properties with Objective-C 2.0 that are also Outlets?

I been using this inside my code, and I want to be sure there is no problems with this. I create fairly standard (readonly) and (readwrite, copy) properties using ivars, @property and @synthesize. I place IBOutlet in front of the ivar like thus:

IBOutlet NSView* myView;
IBOutlet NSWindow* myWindow;

@property (readwrite, retain) NSView* myView;
@property (readonly) NSWindow* myWindow;

@synthesize myView;
@synthesize myWindow;

Sometimes the view or window are used as Outlets by the nib file, and other times the code creates them on the fly.

The documentation does not explicitly say you can do this. I just want to know if anyone has seen an issue?

Thanks,

Steve Sheets