Hi and sorry for my bad english.

I have a nasty leak problem when i realloc several methods of the main class of
my app.

I have a button that initiate a series of methods of my Main Model Class for
initialize and display sprites.  In a NSView, when i alloc the class for the
first time every is fine, no noticiables memory leak in the app, however when i
press the button that call the methods more than one time the memory consumed
by my app increase heavily, perhaps when i re alloc and initialize the same
methods the older version is still live in the computer memory, i dont know,
but i can tell you, in every class i have created i implemented a dealloc
method releasing all my objects but the memory leak is still here, thanks for
your time and your opinions about this bug.

Enviado desde mi BlackBerry de Movistar