On 16/04/2008, at 6:51 PM, parag vibhute wrote:

Hi Ron,

Ya it is right that I will need to implement the networking functionality for sending feedback from my application to server. But I wanted to know that has Apple mentioned some guideline for this? I would like to follow those guideline.

Thanks,
Palav

Well, yeah, it's a 'guide', so I suppose that means you could think of it as giving you 'guidelines'. Seriously, have a look. I've found reading the programming guides to be very helpful. There's usually good example code which you can often copy and paste from. There certainly is in the CFNetwork Programming Guide.

Ron