Hi all,
I know this has been discussed many times before, but I still can't find a definitely easy and all-purpose answer. Is it really that hard to print the content of an NSTableView? It seems there are two main ways to do that.

- The first way is to create another NSTableView in an invisible window as covered in this topic:
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=273153

- The second approach is to create an NSString containing HTML code that should be rendered by the fabulous WebKit.

Well I dislike both approaches: they are both not so smooth as I'm used to with Cocoa. And I can't believe there isn't an open-source class or a framework that can be used and can be improved by Cocoa developers. Printing tabular data in Cocoa is just to hard and this should be fixed as soon as possible in my opinion, in the while the Cocoa community should work out to find a solution. I'll be happy to give my contribute, but first I'd like to know some opinions about other Cocoa developers and their approaches to this problem.

Thanks in advance,
Luca