I've been working on a project for a few weeks now and suddenly today I get this error while building (see below). I was getting this same error in one of my real classes so after commenting out almost every bit of code and still seeing the error, I decided to just create a new TestClass and see if it would occur there. Sure enough it did. If I remove the default: case it compiles fine. If I remove the comments from the line that creates myArray I get a syntax error before '*' error.

I've lost nearly all my hair on this so if someone knows what could be causing this I'd GREATLY appreciate the help.

- Don

Aside from the usual comments inserted at the top of the code and the untouched header as it was created, this is my entire class:

#import "TestClass.h"

@implementation TestClass

- (void)TestFunction
{
        switch (1) {
                case 1:
                        //NSMutableArray *myArray=[[NSMutableArray alloc] init];
                        break;
                default:
        }
        (x)(error: label at end of compound statement)
}

@end