On Apr 17, 2008, at 8:47 PM, Mike Rossetti wrote:

Yes, that's my understanding. But according to the comments I mentioned in my earlier message, Core Data provides the implementations. And clearly it does since I can edit, save and restore the document. I'm just missing the 'magic' that tells me how to set/get a property being managed by Core Data.

I don't know anything about those comments. They look suspiciously like the sort of thing that's might be always shown whether they're needed or not, so I was prepared to ignore them ;-)

The fact that you've set, saved, and seen again the tip name seems much more interesting. But I think you have no certainty that it was saved in the place you think it was?

-==-
Jack Repenning
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Project Owner