On 18/04/2008, at 4:53 PM, Jens Alfke wrote:

On 17 Apr '08, at 10:46 PM, Peter Zegelin wrote:

Is there some way of getting the delegate to respond to these messages?

Nope. Unfortunately, everyone has to do what you did (subclass NSTableView) just to make the table follow the HI Guidelines. Sigh.

—Jens

Ok - thanks!

I actually also tried to make my NSTableView subclass the delegate and data provider itself (again so I could have 1 class instead of two) but while my project ran I couldn't really get it to work correctly.

Peter