I am currently working on a project which is similar to an iChat application
tool. I want to save the chat session as iChat does. Incase of iChat we have
noted how when we click on save copy menu item it saves the copy of the chat
session as a file with time. And when we want to see the chat session we
double click on that particular file it will open the chat session in chat
window. In my case I want to save my chat session in an html file which when
double clicked will open the file in the browser and will show all the chat
messages with their respective images of the people who are sending the
messages. How can I do this? One more thing my application is not document
based architecture. Hereby I am attaching the screenshot of my chat window.

Thanks,
Palav

--

There are many things in your life that will catch your eye but only a few
will catch your heart....pursue those'.