Hi Everybody,

i am writing an easy chat application. i have an object of NSTextview on my UI
form. i want to change the text color in a specified range from default color
black to red. i used the method "setTextColor:range:" but it did not work.
following is my declaration of the object and the corresponding code.

More specifically, the code below is supposed to change color of a certain
range of characters (in the following case, between 1st and the 6th chars) but
it doesn't really work. it either changes the color of the whole text to red
when i start from zero or it doesn't make any changes if i start from 1.

Any suggestions ?????

IBOutlet NSTextView* _view;

[((_view) setTextColor:[NSColor redColor] range: NSMakeRange(1,5)];