Von: Joachim Deelen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Datum: 16. April 2008 19:50:41 MESZ
An: cocoa devlist devlist <cocoa-dev@lists.apple.com>
Betreff: KVO Problem with NSCollectionView

Hi all,

I'm having problems with KVO and a NSCollectionView. As far as I know should the Property "selctionIndexes" be KVO compliant. I've added an Observer and it gets called, every time I'm sending "setSelectionIndexes" to the Collection view. But if I set the selection directly on a NSCollectionViewItem, using the "setSelected"-Message, the "selectionIndexes" gets changed but the KV-Observer is not being called. Does KVO in this case mean, that the Observer only gets triggered, when the NSIndexSet Object is replaced with another? I expected that KVO gets triggered, each time the content of the IndexSet is changed.

regards
Joachim Deelen

AQUARIUS-software
http://www.aquarius-software.de