When I compile then launch my app, I get this message on the Console
    Could not find image named 'icnabcd'.

Now, there is no such an icon named that way on my nib file.
Anyway I started a search on the project and found the following lines in
the Nib file

<object class="NSCustomResource" key="NSNormalImage">
    <reference key="NSClassName" ref="271522138"/>
    <string key="NSResourceName">icnabcd</string>
</object>

So I tried to replace the string icnabcd with icn_onOff which really exists
on my interface, but my app still keeps on saying

    Could not find image named 'icnabcd'.

I cleaned, quit Xcode 3.0, deleted my app's pref file, delete the build
folder, relaunched Xcode, compiled... unsuccessfully.
Also, there is no trace now on my project about icnabcd, nor spotlight finds
anything. Any idea???

Best Regards
--
Lorenzo