Are you using features like ZeroLink, that won't
work in a normal release build?

Kevin G.

Hi everyone...

I'm perplexed...

I'm running Xcode 3.1 (actually iPhone SDK Beta 3) on Mac OS 10.5.2

My application doesn't launch when I click the run button in Xcode (note it is NOT an iPhone app). It's an application to control USB devices. XCode tells me that the application has launched, yet it does not appear in the doc.

HOWEVER

I have now discovered if I run the application (from xcode) by choosing Run:Debug, it launches and runs (i.e. the main windows appears).

I have done a clean and build several times, that doesn't change things. I the past during development, I've always tested the program by clicking the build and go or go buttons on the screen. But not any more (for this app).

Interesting enough, I have another application (more recently developed - and also controls a USB device) that works just fine in the same xcode release by clicking go or build and go.

any ideas?

- David