Please forgive my interruption of the technical discussion.

Our direct client, a Video-over-IP development co. located in NJ, has
entrusted me to locate a top-level Mac OS programmer with expertise in Cocoa
and OpenGL, as well as cross-platform knowledge with Min32 API's.  This is a
3 months contreact with possibility of extensions, with a Video-over-IP
company specializing in HD video teleconferencing systems. Below are some
details about the opportunity:

We have an urgent and immediate need for a MacOs expert. We estimate the job
to be 2-3 months initially with an extension possible. Can be on-site or
mostly remote.  Out-of-area candidates will be required to make periodic
on-site visits.

MacOS Media Application Developer

*       Experience designing and developing Media Applications on MacOS a
must
*       Experience with cross-platform GUI development (MacOS, Win32, Unix)
*       Experience with Cocoa GUI, Core Animation and OpenGL required
*       C/C++ programming experience required

Please let me know if you are interested in this opportunity

Thanks!

Oliver

Oliver Eaton

Recruiting Manager CMI