Hello,
I need to observe from a controller class when a particular attribute of a NSManagedObject in my persistent store is changed.
I've tried with:
- (BOOL)validateValue:(id *)value forKey:(NSString *)key error: (NSError **)error

in my class. Unfortunatly I need to keep the old value in order to make a comparison between it and the new value (id* value) and this method does not allow it.
So I've tried using

- (void) addObserver:<#(NSObject *)observer#> forKeyPath:<#(NSString *)keyPath#> options:<#(NSKeyValueObservingOptions)options#> context:<#(void *)context#>

but the only way to keep changes of all objects is to put this method into the init of my class (inside a subclassed method - (id)initWithEntity:(NSEntityDescription *)entity insertIntoManagedObjectContext:(NSManagedObjectContext *)context).
Bleah, it's not a great solution right?
Anyone can point to me to the right way?

Thanks in advanced