I am having a problem setting up autosizing for a NSTableView (the type of the view does in fact not matter) inside a drawer.

Here is how I set it up in IB:
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk225/YtamshG/Picture2.png?t=1209374628
Here is how it turns out:
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk225/YtamshG/Picture3.png?t=1209374628

I tried to put all the content in a simple window and everything worked fine until I resized the window to a size too small for the table view to be displayed at all. When I made it larger again, the same problem occured. I would like the table view to occupy the unoccupied space of the drawer, no matter how much that is. What am I doing wrong?

While I'm at it: Why is the table view drawn in the back, even though I set it up to be in the very front. This worked when I put all the views in a window instead of a drawer. The strange behavior that text fields are always drawn on top forced me to use a label and a text field inside an oval NSBox to get the oval edit fields under "cost". I would prefer to use an oval NSTextFields with a label on top because they have the same shadow as the other text fields. However this does not seem to be possible, because the text fields are always drawn on top of the labels...

I hope I am not being overly stupid.
Thanks for your help,
Yann