Cocoa® Programming for Mac® OS X, Third Edition by Aaron Hillegass is available on Oreilly's Safari Books online.

http://safari.oreilly.com/9780321562739?tocview=true

On Apr 25, 2008, at 9:43 PM, Brad Gibbs wrote:

I also began learning Objective-C programming about a month ago, without any prior C experience. I've found Stephen Kochan's Programming in Objective-C to be very useful. He claims readers will be able to follow along without prior knowledge of C. That's been true for me so far (I'm about 3/4 of the way through it). I'd recommend that book first, then Apple's Objective-C 2.0 document to update what you've learned in Kochan's book, then Aaron Hillegass' book, the third edition of which is due to be available in about a month.