Hi all !
I am newbie and I want to add own movie navigation
controller or NSSlider  to apple sample code of
openGL- "QTCoreVideo101".

http://developer.apple.com/samplecode/QTCoreVideo101/index.html

I should be able to navigate movie with that
navigation slider and render the movie into the
openGLView. I don't want to use Quick Time Controller
or QTView. The basic problem is : how to update slider
with current movie time, and when we navigate with
slider, how to render frames into openGLView, from
that time where slider is positioned.

Means It should work like QuickTime navigation
controller.

Please assist me with codes or snippet showing how it
'll work.

with regards and thanx in advance.
shashi