Checkout NSWorkspace's openURL:. NSWorkspace is there to help your program when dealing with external programs and functionality.

On May 1, 2008, at 9:02 PM, Peter Zegelin wrote:

I would like my application to have a 'Visit Website..' menu but I can't figure out how to get the users default web browser to open and automatically send it to my website.

I would also like to be able to automatically fire up their email client and fill in the address and subject (for bug reporting), if this is possible.

Any suggestions and/or examples would be greatly appreciated.