Hi All,

Does anyone know of some code that mimics the graphics that are displayed by Apple when one modifies the system volume? Specifically the grey box + white shadowed text that pops up briefly. I want to do something similar in my app, so any kind of guiding code would be useful.

Any info about the box or code that emulates this would be useful,

Thanks!

--
John Clayton
http://www.coderage-software.com/