Thanks for more input. I have revised it yet again... and it seems to be working just fine.

The reason I put the AutoReleasePools in there is because I am getting these errors in the output. So if you can help me find what is wrong that would be great. Every time I create a Date or Timer object, I get one or both of these:

_NSAutoreleaseNoPool(): Object 0x10a810 of class __NSCFDate autoreleased with no pool in place - just leaking

_NSAutoreleaseNoPool(): Object 0x10b100 of class NSCFTimer autoreleased with no pool in place - just leaking

I had to use a different server for the code this time. I have included a tester class

http://expresslanevideo.com/transfer/code/CacheTesterh.txt
http://expresslanevideo.com/transfer/code/CacheTesterm.txt
http://expresslanevideo.com/transfer/code/Cacheh13.txt
http://expresslanevideo.com/transfer/code/Cachem13.txt