Shawn Erickson wrote:
On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 12:06 PM, Mike <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I need to make a fullscreen app in which my window takes over the main
display. I need to be able to prevent the user from accessing the main
system menu bar. Hiding it is no problem but I need to create my own menubar
at the top of the fullscreen window that I create.

 Is there an easy way to do this or do I have to do all my own drawing in
order to create my own custom menubar at the top of my fullscreen window?

What do you mean by your own menu bar exactly?

-Shawn

I mean that I need a menubar in a fullscreen window that my app owns, but it can't be the standard system menubar because one of the things my app has to do is prevent the user from accessing anything outside my app.