I have a custom view that contains a (covering) NSImageView.  The latter
is disabled.  I want the custom view to handle all drag operations.  This
works fine as long as I don't drag in a type (e.g., NSFilenamesPboardType)
that NSImageView directly supports.  setAllowsCutCopyPaste:NO for the
NSImageView does not help.  The drop never gets to the custom view (yes, it
registers the types) but is simply rejected by the disabled NSImageView.  My
custom view's dragOperationForDraggingInfo never gets called in such case.
If I squeeze down the NSImageView and drag directly to the exposed custom
view, it works fine.

    Shouldn't disabling the NSImageView make it effectively invisible for
all such operations?  Bug report time?