Hi,
I'm using web-kit for loading an svg map in my application, I want to store the map data in memory for redisplay with some mods (like changing the colors at given population data etc.). I'm thinking to trasform svg data in xml plain data and managing an nsxmldocument for storing changes but I don't know how render the web- view with xml Perhaps I shouldn't convert data to xml but working directly with svg format, how can I store the whole file in memory for editing?
I'm a rookie programmer I'm not sure my question has sense :)
Bye