On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 10:44 AM, Michael Gardner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My actual init method has a different signature, and calls -initWithFrame:
> on its superclass. I was trying to abstract away extra details, but I
> shouldn't have made it look like an actual method signature. Sorry about
> that.

  At this point, I think it's time to post your relevant code.

  Again, I have never run across the problem you've described -- it
should work as far as I know. I'll assume you've verified that your
own init method (and the associated call to is
-registerForDraggedTypes:) is actually called as expected (ie, you've
stepped through it with the debugger and it is in fact called).

--
I.S.