Hi all,

I have an app that uses an NSOutlineView bound to an NSTreeController in
entity mode.  The tree controller matches all 'Shape' entities, but
there are also sub-entities named 'Square' and 'Circle'.  I have a
master-detail UI.  All 'Shapes' have a 'name' attribute and there is no
problem there.  Only 'Circle' has a 'radius' attribute however, and I
want to show this in a textfield.  I've bound the textfield and
unchecked the 'Raises For Not Applicable Keys'.

The problem is that I'm still getting an NSException raised.  It's
raised from [Circle valueForUndefinedKey:].  'Circle' is an
NSManagedObject subclass.

Does one also have to implement valueForUndefinedKey: in this
situation?  I thought removing 'Raises For Not Applicable Keys' was
supposed to be sufficient.

Thanks,